× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: General question on catalyst monitoring
Posted to Technical Discussion Forum on 1/25/2021 14 Replies

[...trimmed text...]

These are known as rear converters. I have seen them called resonators also, but they have a honeycomb with precious metals. They often clog with debris from either of the front catalytic converters.... Login to read more.

14 Replies Received (View Replies)