× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
programming failure
Posted to Technical Discussion Forum on 3/11/2020 11 Replies

Hello and thank you for reading. I have the Acadia that was sent to me from a used car dealer. The transmission was setting multiple solenoid codes. They installed a new valve body with tcm in it and brought it to me to program. I am using cardaq M. I am using a clean charger and Lan wired internet. Windows 10 pro laptop. I go all the way through the programming sequence at the end it pops up with a message "unknown error during service programming event please contact Gm support if problem persist." It has happened 3 straight times. Goes all the way through the tcm reprogramming process sits for several minutes then this pops up. First question is do you have any suggestions and second question is where do I find the number to call for gm tech support. If you can help please do. Thank you.

James Mossuto
Owner/Technician
Everything Automotive of Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida, USA

11 Replies Received (View Replies)

car Vehicle Data

2008 GMC Acadia SLE 3.6L

Engine3.6 L
Trans6-speed Automatic (Electronic)

car Vehicle Data

2008 GMC Acadia SLE 3.6L

Engine3.6 L