× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Motorcraft Dual Wall Shrink Tubing
Posted to Technical Discussion Forum on 1/26/2018 1 Reply

What you are looking for is Heat shrink with Sealant, or Marine grade heat shrink. I buy it in sticks from either our local electrical supply (Lowes for Electricians) or amazon. Its pricey but well worth it.

HTH Login to read more.

1 Replies Received (View Replies)