× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Posted to HD/Fleet Forum on 2/19/2021 1 Reply

Just to clarify, you could use the 2 417 413 084 overflow valve on your pump but your would have to also purchase the banjo fitting for the return.

[Overflow Valve]

Your pump does not have this fitting but an orifice and looks like this.

[Return Orifice ... Login to read more.

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail

1 Replies Received (View Replies)