× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Rear leaf spring question 2011 F550
Posted to HD/Fleet Forum on 5/12/2018 3 Replies

It looks to me what you are calling a spacer block is the spring perch. Login to read more.

3 Replies Received (View Replies)