× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Fleet Management
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 8/11/2020 4 Replies

Hello,

Looking for some input from anyone that does fleet management for a fleet account. I had a fleet manager come by this morning to see if I was interested in taking over the fleet management for his fleet so he can go onto other things. We would decide on a monthly price for us to manage it. We have not sat down and gone over every detail but it seems I would be responsible for keeping track of the service, driver logs and if there is an issue where the truck needs to be towed. All via GPS systems the fleet has. Now it seems like a great way to make sure the entire fleet comes back to me for service and the manager makes it seem like a pretty easy system to use. 20-30 trucks in the fleet. I would still have to go through a manager or the board of directors for approval on jobs over a certain limit. It may be a headache at first but it does seem like a good opportunity. Thanks in advance.

Joseph Allaire
Owner
All Tech Automotive
Gilbert, Arizona, USA

4 Replies Received (View Replies)