× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Replacement Loaner Car Suggestions
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 3/6/2020

We do the same. Winter snow and ice, not all weather all season. IMHO negates the need for 4wd 98% of the time. The other 2% ?. A tracked unit would be the better choice. Login to read more.