× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Terms That Can Be Confused
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 6/10/2019 1 Reply

Customer says, "I need Convertible Top Fluid." How many know this is what they are talking about?

Pentosin Convertible Top Fluid Part Number: 1405116 Alternate Part Number: PENT1405116

At least they didn't ask for blinker fluid. Login to read more.

1 Replies Received (View Replies)