× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: A/c special ?
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 5/24/2018 4 Replies

[...trimmed text...]

R12 and R134 are both commercially called Freon....

Login to read more.

4 Replies Received (View Replies)