× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Refrigerant License
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 1/17/2018 3 Replies

ASE does offer a online/class test for a 609 certificate, but your regular ASE HVAC certificate does not meet the standard.

The 609 is more about A/C system recovery and why you are doing it. Login to read more.

3 Replies Received (View Replies)