× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Refrigerant License
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 1/17/2018 4 Replies

My understanding is that you have to have the MACS 609 license. The ASE cert does not suffice. Login to read more.

4 Replies Received (View Replies)