× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Refrigerant License
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 1/17/2018 1 Reply

You are correct Dwayne, if you don't have or have lost your MACS section 609 cert card you can contact Marion at MACS to get a replacement. The newer section 609 that we are teaching includes the 1234yf information, but is not necessary as your previous certif... Login to read more.

1 Replies Received (View Replies)