× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Refrigerant License
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 1/16/2018 31 Replies

You don't need a new one, but you are going to have to show yours to buy R134a (or 1234yf) in any cans bigger than 2 lbs.

That's the problem I'm dealing with right now. I have the ASE cert, and two of my techs have the MACS certs; none of us know where they ... Login to read more.

31 Replies Received (View Replies)