× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
I just heard an amazing podcast about repair digital sales
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 12/16/2016 27 Replies

The digital sales revolution is not going away. Are you ready?

Many digital shops are reporting up to a $500 increase per Repair Order.

Some startling facts. 98% of texts are opened. 20% of emails are opened. Is your business communicating with your customer in their preferred communication method and style?

Listen to Chris Cloutier from Autotex.me and Jermey O'Neal from Advisor Fix in a round table discussion on this very subject. They bring to light the many reasons that digital selling is here to stay and it will alter the way business is done into the future.

Besides efficiency and productively, another advantage of a digital sales process is an improved customer experience. But they are quick to point out that technology doesn't take the place of engaged listening.

You can listen to this podcast by going to:

http://remarkableresults.biz/e178/?utm_source=Remarkable+Results+Newsletter&utm_campaign=bcb1991506-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_31a8b447a4-bcb1991506-101443569

You will find it as engaging as it was to me -- -- any comments

Myron Stein
Owner
AirSept, Inc.
Marietta, Georgia, USA

27 Replies Received (View Replies)