Email - Preferred Method with Fastest Response
If you need to contact iATN, the best way is to send email to:
We usually respond within 24-48 hours. If you do not receive a response from us within that timeframe, there is likely a problem with your email account. Please make sure you do not have any spam protection that prevents you from receiving email from domains ending with "iatn.net".
We would like to reiterate that email is the best way to reach us. We have a small staff, and we can more efficiently deal with email than other forms of communication.
Note: Technical support is not provided by telephone. Please contact us via email for technical support.
If you would like to send us postal mail, please address it to:
640 W. Lambert Rd.
Brea, CA, USA 92821
If you are a member of the press and would like more information, please visit the iATN Press Kit section for press information and contact details.
If you need to FAX us a document, please email us, and we will be glad to send you our FAX number. (We do not list it here to avoid FAX spam.)
iATN takes copyright infringement very seriously. We will actively pursue any infringement that takes place on the network. If you believe that an infringement has taken place, please follow the directions below.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either email or paper letter), and must include the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the infringed work;
- identification of the infringed material;
- contact information for the complainant, e.g. address, telephone number, electronic mail address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law; and
- a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
In compliance with the DMCA, please send notifications of claimed infringements to:
Note: Please don't send attachments without first contacting us to arrange it.