× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Who is Everett Sinceyue?
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 6/17/2014

I had just returned to our shop , from a service call , Louis , got out of service truck , walked into shop , boss is waiting for me , looks like he's about to blow a fuse , asked him what's going on .He looks at me like looks could kill , there was one of his newer zero turn riding lawnmowers in the shop , big one , diesel engine , and he's really mad . He says " I sent this in yesterday for a service and filter change , now it runs like crap , no power , it won't work , what did you do to it ? ". I told him that would be quite a trick for me to have done that , as the day before , I was fifty miles away repairing a Bobcat skid steer , two speed , on a jobsite that had gone down and wouldn't restart . You could have heard a pin drop inside the shop there , and two of the guys looked like they wanted to crawl under something and hide .It reminded me of Dean Z. , and some of the things he mentioned had happened at his place . It never gets boring here .

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Riverside Landscape Contractors Inc
Brantford, Ontario, Canada