× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Just wondering if you can
Posted to HVAC Forum on 4/25/2024 3 Replies


Convert to R134a, Sanden compressor. FYI - the Vintage Air "retrofits" are a job.

They sell kits up to MY 1976, still, the ductwork is terrible.

Allan Grove sells the brackets to mount the Sanden compressor, swap a R134a condenser.

I used pusher ... Login to read more.

3 Replies Received (View Replies)