× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Posted to HVAC Forum on 12/22/2020 1 Reply

i used one for a couple of decades , it consist of a small alum cylinder with a screw on cap / o ring .one inlet , one outlet .so you fill with oil , does not hold much [ will measure it ] connect to low side , and other fitting to a container or to high side ... Login to read more.

1 Replies Received (View Replies)