× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: 1234yf contamination. What to do? Do you charge more?
Posted to HVAC Forum on 7/29/2020

Charge for it, just like contaminated refrigerant of any number. You will need a recovery only machine along with designated tank and also a disposal fee you will pay the company that takes it.

If customer balks at the charges, set them free. Login to read more.