× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Looking for a hose/gauge Tee adapter
Posted to HVAC Forum on 4/30/2020 1 Reply

Easiest way is to convert high side hose with adaptor to 1/4 flare. Them use another adaptor to convert back to Acme. 1/4 flare core remover out the side of the tee to micron gauge. Sounds complicated but I will try to post photo tomorrow. Login to read more.

1 Replies Received (View Replies)