× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Looking for a hose/gauge Tee adapter
Posted to HVAC Forum on 4/16/2020 14 Replies

I purchased a new R134a gauge set that has 1/2" Acme fittings on the gauge body and gauge ends of the hoses. It's the way I wanted it... until I looked for what I thought would be an easy to find 1/2" Acme Tee adapter. I would like to Tee in a shutoff valve an... Login to read more.

14 Replies Received (View Replies)