× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
What is this and what is it for?
Posted to HVAC Forum on 3/18/2019 18 Replies

Hello, The item I am I question of is a small (valve?) that is on the hose block from the compressor. It is the source of leakage from this system. Curiosity demands I ask what is it there for? It is leaking from the center hollow appearing part. It is on the ... Login to read more.

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail

18 Replies Received (View Replies)