× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Discharge hose Western Star
Posted to HVAC Forum on 4/20/2018

if you just need to replace the hose part , a hydraulic shop will do that , they just replace the rubber hose with much better stuff .they weld new fittings that will hold the hose in place . Login to read more.