× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: New EPA refrigerant laws in nj
Posted to HVAC Forum on 4/17/2018 1 Reply

608 and 609 are very different categories. I doubt you need 608 as it is specifically for everything except mobile systems.

Visit MACS website for 609. Call your local HVAC supply house or community college for 608. Cost me about $150 for book and test. ... Login to read more.

1 Replies Received (View Replies)