× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Chrysler 3.6 rocker arm tool
Posted to Tool & Equipment Forum on 5/1/2019 5 Replies

These are called Talon wrenches. They are used a lot by AC, Heating and Hydraulic mechanics. I have a set and they are great to use, the harder you pull on them, the better they hold on. Login to read more.

5 Replies Received (View Replies)