× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Catch / Drip Pans
Posted to Tool & Equipment Forum on 5/8/2018 3 Replies

Home depot sells large plastic mixing tubs/trays for cement and drywall. Ive been using them for a while. Good and sturdy, easy on the wallet. Login to read more.

3 Replies Received (View Replies)