× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: The 'quill' in a manual transmission
Posted to Educators Forum on 2/9/2023

I've only heard it called the guide tube. And recently had a Hyundai with an aluminum one that had corrosion causing clutch slip. Repeated application of Blaster cured it, saved me from a free job for a family member. Login to read more.