× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: For all you electric gurus
Posted to Educators Forum on 4/8/2019 1 Reply

Hi Robert

Commonly called a semi-conductor,I always thought of it as an electronic check valve. Login to read more.

1 Replies Received (View Replies)