× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
iATN for Schools @ NACAT 2014
Posted to Educators Forum on 7/18/2014 5 Replies

Hello everyone,

Next week I'll be presenting at the NACAT conference in South Carolina. My course will cover iATN, and how schools can utilize our services to benefit the instructors and students. We will cover many things, including our latest offering of Business+ Premium Membership for Schools, which provides premium access to all automotive instructors and students at an institution, for a single, low cost.

I'm referencing a copy of the handout that I will be providing within the sessions here for future use. If you have any questions and or comments, please let me know. If you are interested in taking advantage of the Business+ program, you can upgrade your account here.

Class dates and times are as follows:

Mon July 21 @ 1:00pm (Class #3, Room 203)

Tue July 23 @ 08:00am (Class #12, Room 311)

I was fortunate enough to be able to present last year in Quebec, and I look forward to another great event this year. See you in South Carolina next week!

Regards,

Scott Brown
Administrator
iATN
Brea, California, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail

5 Replies Received (View Replies)