× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
CTI Current Probes Revisited Class
Posted to Industry Events Forum on 9/30/2021

Hello Everyone, I'm just getting back into the swing of things after the amazing ASTE conference in Cary, NC last week. If you were in attendance I'm sure you'll agree. Saw some old friends and made some new ones. Taught some packed out classes that contained some of the most intelligent and inquisitive technicians I've ever met. If you think you might want to attend next year, make your plans early as the event sold out this year. Speaking of intelligent an inquisitive technicians…just wanted to let you know that I'm teaching a 4 part class on current probe use beginning next Monday 10/4/2021. We will cover use of high amp, low amp & micro amp probes. Oscilloscope as well as DMM will be featured in this class. Please see the attached flyer for more details. You can sign up at ctionline​.​com if you're interested. I hope you can join us! [Current Probes Class]

David Patrick
Owner/Technician
Blue Sky Auto Diagnostics
Candler, North Carolina, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail