× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Advanced Cooling System Class May 7 Denver
Posted to Industry Events Forum on 4/23/2013

Hot Heads; Advanced Cooling System Diagnosis and Service [Cooling Class flyer 5-7-13] Tuesday May 7th Lincoln Technical College 11194 E. 45th Ave, Denver, CO 80239 Class begins promptly at 6pm - Dinner served at 5:30 - 6pm This class sells out fast. If there are enough registrations we will add a second night May 8th The cooling system has evolved rapidly in the last few years. Many of the techniques that have served us well are no longer relevant to modern cooling systems. We all know that finding the root cause of component failures is critical to making money and avoiding repeat failures. Donny Seyfer, Gates Rubber Company and others have spent the last two years developing a workshop demonstrating the latest research and techniques. You won't look at cooling systems the same again. Using case studies we will learn how to diagnose the toughest cooling system problems like overheating, flow related issues, repeat water pump and heater core failures, and coolant chemistry related issues. This class was a sell out at VISION and ATE Trade shows. The most common thing we got on our reviews was I wish my owner/advisor had been here for this. Highly recommended for techs, service advisors and owners. We are offering a special price for multiple attendees. $99 for the first attendee with a cap of $250 per shop (up to 5 attendees). Chances are you are leaving thousands of dollars in service work in the bays with virtually no additional equipment needs.

Donny Seyfer
Owner/Technician
Seyfer Automotive, Inc.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail