× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Various factory level Chryser tools
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 8/6/2019 6 Replies

Hello!

I have found myself in the possession of a bunch of factory level Chrysler tooling that I do not need. Before I put it on ebay I thought I would see if any body here is interested. The photos have descriptions and what pricing I could find, new, used ebay. Any thing that gets no interest here will be on ebay in a couple weeks. ;

In order to prevent hurt feelings about who contacted first, let's just keep it simple - message me on here. If a couple tire kickers are asking about "Will you take this, or want to know if a post dated 3rd party out of country cheque will work" and the 3rd person says "I will take it" that person gets it. If every body wants to haggle I will start at the top of the list with the best offer and see what happens. I can do paypal or etransfer, not interested in post dated 3rd party outta country cheques, ('cept maybe from dan H, 'cause he kinda scares me a bit) !

I can and will check messages before work in the morning, at noon local (GMT-6 hrs) and am online as soon as I get home. Goes with out saying the buyer will be paying shipping, I will get pricing as stuff is bought as I will need to know where it's going. Don't care where you live, what religion, or who you voted for in what country - if you can send money and Canada Post or a courier can find you I will sell it to you.

Now - onto the stuff:

8333-10 and 8333-13 Harnesses: Apparently used around the 41TE/AE and 42LE transmissions. In the same box was VHS tape regarding 41TE/AE and 42LE

transmission simulator and a Test card to used with simulator. No, I don't have the simulator.

$50.00US gets you both, plus the card and VHS tape if you to pay the extra shipping for them

[41TE/AE and 42LE test harnesses]

Miller tool 9691, 2 box set, complete. 2005 Dodge Dakota/Ram trucks

Getrag G238 Manual transmission special tools complete set. Transmission was used in 4.7/5.7L engines - 6 speed manual transmission [9691 Miller tool set] [9691 Miller tool 2 box set] $100.00US

9968-F22 Recall tool Jeep TJ Wranger clutch cylinder recall tool Any body doing one of these recalls any more? [9968-F22 Recall tool] I don't know if it's worth your time to buy it, or my time to pack and ship 'em. If you want them $8.00US (If you're buying something else and want them, and nobody has said "I'll take it" on this item, I will throw it in with what you've ordered)!

More transmission stuff - a set of Miller 10009 line pressure adapters for transmissions, Applications are with the photos. [10009 Miller pressure fittings] [10009 pressure fittings] $10.00US.

3163834 VP44 fuel pump tester.

Allows testing VP44 injection pumps on vehicle. Used on Cummins ISB and QSB engines in Dodge vehicles 2001-2002 [3163834 Miller/Cummins tool VP44 pump tester]

$200.00US

Next item: An ECM 05150244AD ECM 2010 Journey [05150244AD] Package marked as "good but no cruise", Don't know if it was removed from a vehicle to install cruise on one not so equipped or if was used as a "known good" for testing purposes.

Used on ebay are $100.00US - any body wanna give me $50.00US? - Fine - $40.00US!

To finish up: A couple items for all this new fangled ADAS stuff that will be the cause off many many accidents because "It's not my fault, the beeper thingy didn't go off!"

2015400000 Calibration Panel, forward facing camera. Not sure of the application or models required for. Photos have a description of item. [2015400000 Calibration Panel, forward facing camera] [2015400000 Calibration Panel, forward facing camera target] Asking $150.00US. This thing isn't heavy, but is kinda large. Shipping may be spendy!

Last item: A 2024500080 ACC alignment tool.Used to align sensor on adaptive cruise control. There is some applications and what I know about its use in with the photos. [2024500080 ACC alignment tool kit] [2024500080 ACC alignment tool] $300.00US

North of the 49th parallel? Shipping will be better, and ask me about my "Frozen, Chosen, Northern discount!" (and maybe Dan H, 'cause like I said, "He kinda scares me")

Ward

Ward Zintel
Technician
Wayne's Driveline
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail

6 Replies Received (View Replies)