× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: 1954 vw turn signal levers
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 8/24/2018 2 Replies

If I remember correctly the German term for these semaphores is "blick geber" and were used on the European VW's not on the ones that came to the US. I will look this up on my German to English dictionary Dick K Login to read more.

2 Replies Received (View Replies)