× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
NYS suffolk County ONLY Inspection facility license
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 1/30/2018 1 Reply

NYS Inspection License Suffolk County NY ONLY!!!

After 47 years...My Retirement has arrived....

I am selling the NYS inspection License along with the NYVIP ii vehicle inspection computer system. As per NYS DMV regulations, my facility license is in Suffolk County, NY. As such the unit must be purchased and re licensed to a registered repair facility located in the same county...

Suffolk County NY only.. I am offering this License (and associated computer system) at

$$ 40K $$$ opening bid. I anticipate vacating my location by April of this year. I've been in contact with NYS division of clean air and will have the required BUY / SELL agreement ready to execute. Cash Deal only/ will not hold paper !!! If you have been waiting for an inspection license to become available in Suffolk County, then don't pass up this rare chance. As per DMV there are 137 on a waiting list for Suffolk County as of 1/30/18.

PLUS: The entire content of the repair shop is also for sale (less my personal hand tools) Ranger Tire machine 1250.00 snap on Verus complete with ignition system,(STI2000)w COP adaptors and low amp probe (need battery and scanner update $3500.00 Sun "OIL KARE" engine oil exchange machine $500.00 Hunter alignment rack for single post lift $1000.00 With Accuturn alignment computer (needs one head repaired) above ground electric lift $1000.00 3 in ground lifts (2 single post and one double post) work benches, cabinets, bench grinder, bench mounted vise. overhead oil dispenser pump and hose reel and 55 gal drum/s for virgin oil storage ammco brake lathe $350.00 snap on computerized (hand spin) wheel balancer ($350.00) on car brake lathe $50.00 Out side storage container 20 foot. all shelves and electric $350.00 (top edge needs repair/seal) 3x 10 foot insulated garage doors one with pass through door 2 x 250 and 500 for the door with the pass through 2- lube cube double walled oil storage tanks (using one for fuel oil and one for waste oil $250.00 each Office chairs , waiting room chairs, file cabinets (lateral ,legal style, and tall 5 draw and one3 draw small, Coffee maker, small refrigerator, clock, brake display board, menu board. Even the awning over the office entry door Everything must go as building will be demoleshed after sale !!!!!

slide hammer kit, 25.00 hydraulic tubing bender set 100.00 Shop compressor $850.00

buyer responsible for removal of items from premises.

Contact Rudy V.

Rudy Vilardi
Owner/Technician (Retired)
New Technology Automotive Service Inc
Islip, New York, USA

1 Replies Received (View Replies)