× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
COMPLETE/TURNKEY AUTO REPAIR BUSINESS FOR SALE
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 11/20/2016 11 Replies

BE YOUR OWN BOSS

OWN MY AUTO REPAIR BUISNESS W/ EVERYTHING INCLUDED

My family-owned and operated auto repair business is for sale after a fulfilling and successful 23 years of operation. I am selling Mooers Forks Auto Repair and Diagnostic Center located in the foothills of the Adirondacks near beautiful lakes, mountains, and rivers for hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, ATV and snowmobiling (abandoned railroad bed is behind garage). Mooers Forks Auto Repair is a Napa Autocare center and AAA Approved Repair facility.

I AM SELLING THE ENTIRE BUSINESS WHICH INCLUDES:

3 bay, 2876 sq. ft building with AC, in floor heating, and waste oil hot air heating, full bath, kitchen, enclosed room for storage or bedroom, storage loft, and more. Very low overhead, utility bills average under $250 per month! Building is well insulated under slab, in walls, and above 14 foot ceiling. 160 sq. ft. of double pane windows allows lots of ambient light to reflect on the white metal interior. Additional lighting is from recently updated high efficiency florescent lights and 3 sodium lights. 1.1 acre at 2896 State Route 11, Mooers Forks, NY 12959 with 150 foot road frontage. About 2600 vehicles pass by daily.

All the tools, diagnostic equipment, machinery, large inventory of stocked parts and supplies, tow truck, road service truck, snowplow and Tracs computer program (to schedule, order parts, inventory, write repair orders, and document customer/vehicle history) necessary to diagnose and repair all makes and models. A detailed list of included items and a recent appraisal are available.

Customer base of about 1100, some have been with me for 23 years! With 1730 vehicles.

My help to ensure a smooth transition and my expertise (if wanted) in successful diagnosing. I would be working with you 3 days/week for 3 to 6 months.

I am now asking $245,000 for everything including the opportunity for you to be your own boss, own your own business and live in one of the most beautiful areas in the East.

Business is located 50 minutes from Montreal, Canada, and Burlington, VT. 70 minutes from Lake Placid, NY, 15 minutes from Lake Champlain.

Not included in the price is an additional 1.1 cleared and surveyed lot with 150 foot frontage zoned commercial which is next to my lot. If I was younger, I would put a much needed car wash and a Dunkin Donuts next door for added income.

[drive thru storage area] [front bay doors] [30 ford frame] [toys] [parts truck] [lift] [otc] [tow truck] [shop] [shop]

Jeff Morelock
Owner
Mooers Forks Auto
Mooers Forks, New York, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail

11 Replies Received (View Replies)