× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Coastal Maine Exceptional Opportunity For Service Technician
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 1/31/2013 6 Replies

Award-winning, independent European automotive repair facility has an immediate opening for a qualified Service Technician. Located in Coastal Maine, our facility is the largest independent European service and sales center in the Maine, and we're growing! Family owned, we have the friendliest, cleanest, progressive and most technically equipped workshop you will find anywhere.

You will work with a great team of Bosch and ASE certified technicians who get along and work together well, and enjoy exceptional customer respect and trust. Weekly staff meetings and monthly technician led meetings with catered lunches are held to enable our team to reach their goals through open communication. Efficiency rates of 150% are the norm, and the focus is always on quality, doing the job right, the first time.

We offer a 5 day work week, benefits package, paid holidays and vacation, toolbox moving allowance, and top incentive plans. We are a AAA and Bosch Service Center, affiliated with Bosch since 1989, specializing the service of German and Swedish autos. We provide Mitchell, Alldata, IATN, BIMRS, BMW ISTA, LMV BMW and Mercedes Diagnostic Resources, Autologic, VAGCOM, Volvo VIDA, Hunter RoadForce wheel balancer, Mercedes SDS and XENRTY, and many more specialized tools and equipment. We want our technicians happy and will treat you with the respect you deserve!

Happy where you're at? Apply with us anyway....we offer lucrative signing bonuses for qualified individuals. You will not be disappointed. Our technicians state our shop is THE best place for a long term career move!

Read what our staff have to say:

"Moving to AMC was the best career move I could have ever made - my yearly salary has more than doubled and I was just able to enjoy life on my terms. I get to work on my dream cars. The management incredible - they are knowledgeable, supportive and treat me with respect. The staff and customers here are the best." Rick L.

"Paid and highly quality training, since I started here, I've been able to take all the training classes I've always wanted to do. Now I work much more efficiently." Scott R.

Satisfied customers tell the story as well - http://www.demandforce.com/b/AtlanticMotorcarCenter/reviews

- Requirements - Applicants for this position MUST: - Produce a minimum of 45 flat rate hours per 40 hour work week with less that 3% comebacks. - Diagnose quickly, decisively and accurately. - Have a clean, professional appearance and manner. - Have the desire to further your skills and attend ongoing training. (4 yearly trainings minimum are continuing education requirements for all employees, paid for by the company) - Provide own tools. - Be ASE certified or equivalent. - Have a minimum of 5 years experience with European vehicles. - Possess a valid Maine driver license and clean DMV driving record. - Pass pre-employment background check.

More information, including photos, at www.amctechinfo.com. We are always interested in meeting quality people, so go ahead and send in your resume, we'd like to meet you!

My direct email address is [...], or give me a call personally at (207) 882-9969. If you are from outside Maine, I'd be delighted to show you around!

We welcome your phone calls and questions!

Thanks, Bruce and staff

[AMC - Meet Our Team] [AMC - Meet Our Team] [AMC - Meet Our Team] [AMS Building and Customer Cars] [AMS Service Facility] [Out Worksop] [AMC Training Conference] [AMC 8 Year Anniversary] [AMC Road Sign]

Bruce J. Howes
Owner/Manager
Atlantic Motorcar Center
Wiscasset, Maine, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail

6 Replies Received (View Replies)