× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: What do you see happening?
Posted to Emissions Forum on 6/24/2018 7 Replies

[...trimmed text...]

Think about it Kansas. You only need a driver's license, registration & insurance to operate a vehicle as long as it's all valid. The vehicle does not need to be titled or registered in a state that ... Login to read more.

7 Replies Received (View Replies)