× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Posted to Industry Issues Forum on 2/23/2024

You can replace the tube with a hose, as long as the hose is approved for crankcase emissions. If you put heater hose on there, that would fail. The catch can does not just replace the hose. It adds a device (the can) and changes the original structure to a di... Login to read more.