× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: GM Programming Structure
Posted to Industry Issues Forum on 2/3/2018 3 Replies

Take economics 101. You will never pay for that Zeus. Take about 17% of your diagnostic labor to pay for the tool. The other 83% goes to overhead such as business expenses and payroll. No tack on another $1,800 a year for updates to that scan tool. Factor ... Login to read more.

3 Replies Received (View Replies)