× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Change Holder
Posted to Technical Tips Forum on 4/12/2018

[...trimmed text...]

This is why I was asking. I am familiar with the DIN terminal standard, where "KL" is short for klamp, or terminal, and KL 30 is B+, KL31 B-, KL15 Switched Ignition Power, KL50 Starter signal, etc. ... Login to read more.