× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Scoping injector flow from fuel pressure regulator
Posted to Technical Theory Forum on 3/19/2014

[...trimmed text...]

We're glad that you're using the power of the new search engine. Btw, did you know that you can type "by me" (without quotes) in the search bar to start that search off?

Here is a short video demo: [Search by Author]

[...trimmed text...]

There's an option to set the preview size: [Mouseover Preview Sizing Option] for those that have less screen real estate to work with.

[...trimmed text...]

When you take the time to tag a vehicle specific image, we offer the user the option of copying the previous vehicle details into the new image. The user is then tasked with entering a description. All of the other attributes remain modifiable during this process.

As a fellow photographer, I assume that you are aware of the various cataloging tools out there that help with organizing and finding your images. Still, during the intake portion of the process one must set aside a little time to properly tag which pays dividends later on. It would be nice though if our system was able to integrate into such an application making it easy to push the images to us without the user having to enter any additional data. I use a few services like that myself when sharing images and it sure makes life easy. However, this is not likely going to happen since this is not common practice among the membership. For your non-vehicle specific images, use of the copy/paste system tool works well which I've used many times. As I had indicated earlier, we will be exploring other options to tag or auto-tag.

[...trimmed text...]

We have copyright warnings in place and this may be another place for us to consider adding. However, it still amazes me that copyright is so misunderstood. Like I used to tell my kids, just because you see someone else doing it doesn't mean it's an approved method. ;)

Thanks for your input.

Scott Brown
Administrator
iATN
Brea, California, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail