× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
2013 traverse
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 10/27/2021 14 Replies

any idea what to call [ or part number] that bolt on piece of bed frame. they stick on the drives side of the front to rear frame possible protecting the fuel tank from a side hit. and makes setting lift more fun. thanks Mark Login to read more.

14 Replies Received (View Replies)