× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Federal Refund question
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 7/30/2020

[...trimmed text...]

1099-B is from the broker. The company itself (e.g. Permrock) will usually either send an "important tax info" packet to you, explaining where to enter the Royalties when you do your taxes, or will h... Login to read more.