× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Prev Professional Automotive Repair Technical Discussions for November 17, 2014
International Automotive Technicians' Network (iATN) - Members Only
(Also Available: All, Asian, Chrysler, European, Ford, GM.)
Vehicle Owners: If you are seeking an automotive repair professional to service your vehicle, visit the iATN Repair Shop Finder.

Open Help Requests for Chrysler
Help Request Answers
2010 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2.4L Failsafe mode VIN: 1C3CC4FB1A
hello-have this 2010 sebring with frequent throttle body issues. it drives fine 25 percent of the time the other 75 percent of the time it drops into failsafe mode and allows only about 20-25mph down the road. sometimes while this happens the lightning bolt sy...
2001 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L gauges, no communication VIN: 3B6MF36651
I am not very familiar with Diesel or Chrysler Bus network, but this is the problem. This is a plow truck and is very rusty. I do not know if that is a problem or not. I have a NO BUS message on the instrument cluster and several no communication codes. I have...
2006 Dodge Dakota SLT 4.7L No Start, interrupted cranking VIN: 1D7HW42N76
Ok, I have a 2006 Dodge Dakota that will not Start.(CNS)It only happened when the engine is cold 20F and under. When the key is rotated to the start position the engine will crank for anywhere between 0.5-1.0 sec or until the engine tries to fire. Then the sta... Trouble codes: U0101 (FCM Lost communication with TCM), U0100 (FCM Lost communication with ECM/PCM)
2007 Dodge Durango Limited 4.7L Engine VIN: 1D8HD38P7F
Anyone know if this intake on these 4.7 engines have problems with idle and vac leaks? got a p0507 code, high idle, no reason for it other then carb spray on drivers side of intake raises idle more. No visable leaks, hoses, fittings ,,,etc.
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 6.7L Hesitation VIN: 3D7KS28A38
Dear diesel guys, We have an intermittent 6.7 problem. It boggs down and labors when you accelerate at times. Best way to describe the sound is like when you have the exhaust brake turned on and are decelerating. It makes that loud exhaust drone up at the eng...
2007 Jeep Compass 2.4L Cuts out, Stall VIN: 1J8FF47W77
Hello all, This is a interesting one. Every time customer refuels vehicle, within several blocks, vehicle will stall. When refilling, if they let the gas filler click off, the vehicle will stall and restart after several seconds of cranking. If they only fill...

Fixes & Summaries for Chrysler
Fix/Summary Answers
2005 Chrysler Crossfire 3.2L Alarm System and Horn VIN: 1C3AN55L85
We were able to check the status of the vehicle battery and it is ok. The customer is going to put this into storage over the winter and bring it to us in the spring as it is his fair weather ride. As per suggestions, I'm going to put on the siren/module. I...
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 5.9L Shift points VIN: 3D7KS29C16
OK sorry about the long response time but i was trying to get a firm answer on this thing, but now it only acts up about 25% of the time. The customer has not left it with me very long because it is his work truck and he need to make money more than a perfect ...
Prev (Also Available: All, Asian, Chrysler, European, Ford, GM.) Next