Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Oil funnel holder rack
Posted to Tool & Equipment Forum on 12/7/2015 16 Replies

Yep, I'm looking/ trying to make one. This is my million dollar idea that I'm officially trademarking righttttt now.

Ok, so I've search all over and can't find what I'm looking for. We use the pre cut/threaded funnels for the various car lines that are specific. Honda is black with the correct tread to screw into the valve cover ect.

We have about 5 different ones and I've grown to be extremely dependent on them. Who knew a funnel could increase you productivity and efficiency so much.

The problem is they are all sitting in a tub in the middle of the shop. Great that they are in one location, but a pain to find the right one and the oil residue gets all over them.

I basically want to have them in a holder that attaches to the wall like the old school screw driver peg board holders then have a tray that connects underneath to collect the used oil. I'm not worried about having a drain on the tray, I think it would be easy enough to put a pig pad in there and change it out as needed.

If you google oil funnel holder there's some cool ones on garage fourm, but I don't like the look of the PVC in the shop.

I want it to look classy ( as much as an oil funnel holder can be) but useable.

Ideas? Pictures plz of what your using?

Don Yocum
Santa Monica Motors
Santa Monica, California, USA

16 Replies Received (View Replies)