× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
ASE test prep
Posted to Educators Forum on 3/9/2016 7 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I know this is probably not the appropriate location for the following question, but I figured this section of the forum would probably reach the most appropriate people to answer it.

I am a VW and ASE certified technician, working on ASE Master certification and will achieve it this semester if I can get some test prep materials beyond just a practice test, which seems to be just about all I can find.

I need some material to study that will prepare me to take A3-Manual transmissions and transaxles and A9- Light diesel engines.

As a Volkswagen technician, I do work on a lot of light diesel engines and I already have the T2 ASE certification so I am not horribly worried about this one.

Any and all help would be appreciated. If anyone knows of some online material I could access that would be fantastic, but if some has a relatively current technical school book that they would not mind parting with for a reasonable price, I may be interested in buying it.

Thanks in advance.

Joshua Godwin
Technician
Lee Automotive Group
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA

7 Replies Received (View Replies)