× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Super Saturday 2019
Posted to Industry Events Forum on 7/15/2019 2 Replies

Here is the latest information on Super Saturday 2019

We have a huge variety of excellent instructors and great Technical and Management classes

Some classes are guaranteed to fill up and sell out so don't wait to long to sign up.

Website, www.paautotraining.com, should be updated any day now. If you decide to signup before the website is updated just contact me with your class choices and I will manually enroll you in your classes of choice.

Morning ONLY Classes

John Thornton-Gasoline Direct Injection Operation and Diagnostics, Eric Ziegler-Communication Issues, U-Codes and Network Diagnostics, Brandon Steckler-Pressure Waveform Acquisition and Analyst, David Hobbs-Diagnosing ADAS, Scott Brown-Calibration Insights, Kris Lewis-6.7L Powerstroke, Rick White-How to Become a Talent Magnet, Danny Sanchez-Making Room for Productivity: Get Out of Your Employees' Way!, John Burkhauser-Communicating with Today's Customers.

Afternoon ONLY Classes John Thornton-Push Button Ignition, Eric Ziegler-VVT Fundamentals and Diagnostic Process, Brandon Steckler-Pressure Waveform Acquisition and Analyst, Jerry "G" Truglia-"Understanding and Diagnosing Electric Hybrid Vehicles", Jorge Menchu-Wiring Diagram Analysis -- A Framework for Complex Testing & Learning Development, Kris Lewis-6.7L Powerstroke, Rick White-Coaching & Counseling for Employee Success, Danny Sanchez-Supercharge Your Digital Marketing Success, John Burkhauser-The Advantages of Digital Inspections,

All-Day ONLY Classes Keith Perkins-J-2534 Programming: Domestic and Asian, Brin Kline-Intro To Snap On Digital Storage Oscilloscopes -- Hands On.

If you want class descriptions before the website is updated I can send you a PDF Any questions please feel free to ask Thank You David Wagner

David Wagner
Technician/Shop Foreman
Savage Automotive Technologies
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

2 Replies Received (View Replies)