× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Powerstroke Training near Springfield, Massachusetts
Posted to Industry Events Forum on 7/14/2019 5 Replies

I have just added a new event to my Fall Training schedule. I will be in Agawam, MA, October 4 and 5 presenting my Ford 6.4L (Oct. 4) and Ford 6.7L (Oct. 5) Diagnostics Training classes. There is a discount for early enrollment.

I have attached the event info and registration form.

These classes have been selling out so please register quickly to be guaranteed a seat. Each class includes a full color reference manual and lunch.

LEARN FROM A HANDS-ON WORKING POWERSTROKE TECH!

Here are the topics covered:

• Powerstroke systems and subsystem strategies and operating systems • Low and High Pressure Fuel Systems • Dual Cooling Systems • EGR System, Lubrication System, Air Management System, Exhaust Aftertreatment System • Injector replacement procedures and IQA Programming for the 6.7L • PCM Inputs and Outputs • No Start, Hard Start, and Performance Diagnostics • How to diagnose and repair the most common fault codes • Troubleshooting shortcuts to increase your efficiency • Exhaust Aftertreatment System Testing and SCR Monitor Reset procedures • Technical Tips, Technical Service Bulletin Info, and other "Need To Know" Info

Mike Cleary
Technician/Educator/Instructor
Cleary Automotive/Automotive Technical Support Services
Fresno, California, USA

5 Replies Received (View Replies)