Posted to Industry Events Forum on 3/10/2016
The Impact of Contaminated Coolant on the Cooling System
I'll be hosting a free webinar (3 time slots) sponsored by
Gates on Tuesday April 19th 2016. The registration links and
times are listed below. Seating is limited so I would
recommend that you register early.
Dirty coolant has a tremendous impact on today's coolant
system and can create premature failures of system
components. Mishandling of coolants can force a water pump
to fail in as little as 90 days and a heater core in as
little as 30 days. This presentation focuses on flushing the
coolant system to eliminate sludge and suspended solids.
You will learn:
* About damage created by cross coolant contamination
* Why partial coolant replacements should become eliminated
* The importance of eliminating suspended solids in the
* How to identify ways to eliminate premature failures in
the coolant system
* Best practices when working on the coolant system
Length of webinar is 45 minutes. Automotive Instructors will
receive a certificate and assessment for the class.
Registration Times for Tuesday, April 19th, 2016:
• 8:00am Central = 6:00am Pacific; 7:00am Mountain,
• 10:00am Central = 8:00am Pacific, 9:00am Mountain,
• 3:00pm Central = 1:00pm Pacific, 2:00pm Mountain,
You can register at this link:
You can access all of our resources here:
What do you need to participate in a Gates Webinar?
* Internet connection in your classroom or store (high speed
* Projector or computer screen
* A set of good speakers and a microphone for your computer
if you want to ask questions
* Or a phone line with a speaker phone with volume
Commonly asked Questions
Q: What does it cost to participate in a Gates webinar?
A: There is no cost or obligation ever and another value add
service from Gates!
Q: How do I sign up?
A: Click on one of the links above to self-register for the
Q: How long do the Webinars last?
A: A typical webinar will last 45 minutes and include an
opportunity for you to ask questions at completion.
Q: What do I need to do before/ the day of the Webinar (if
you are an educator)?
A: Inform your schools IT department that you will be
downloading information from Gates.com and ask them to white
sheet anything concerning gates.com so it can pass through
the schools firewall.
Hope to see you there!
Bobby from Colorado