Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
For Sale 1 acre, 3 BR 2BA, Full Basement - 4 lifts
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 9/29/2013

Black & White Brick Ranch. Built in 1987 - 1988. 3 BR 2 BA Full Basement - Finished Concrete floor. Work area, Tool Storage & Office in lower level. Both Washers, Dryer and Freezer downstairs - Included - if you want them.

Lived here - 23 years. Paid for - no debt.

Beckley, WV Intersection I 64 and I 77 10 minutes away. High Traffic region.

3 Bedroom Ranch. Full Basement.

Handi-capped wheel chair ramp on the west side of the house. Yes, our family - we cared for until they passed this world.

Full covered back deck. Storage for mowers, tillers and garden tools under deck. Deck on 6x6 and framed with 2 x12s.

Garden spot - & Pompus Grass to ward off the deer on both west and south edges..

Shop with 2 Rotary 2 post lifts under roof. 1 Outside Chart Twinn Lift - Hosts 2 vehicles on 1 column.

2 nd work area apart from lift area 24x24 - for 2 other cars.

Apple Orchard close by. Garden in back. Flower boxes in front, Rock Garden in Rt Ft Corner. Some yard to mow - not huge. No neighbors to the East. I neighbor to the West. and Ben works in the Affinity Mine. Hardly ever see him.

School buses - stop in front of the house. Grade School, Jr High and High School.

Semi Private - But 10 minutes from 2 Wal-mart Stores.

High Speed Internet and Cable. - Suddenlink

Parking for 8 plus vehicles ... Myself, I always keep them coming and going. Nothing sets long for anyone to complain anything about - any time.

13 acres behind our home - (not ours - empty for 100 years) wooded sloped farm land.

No one close/close by to concern anyone with anything you might do.

Emergency Ambulance Entrance and fresh air for the Affinity Mine - a short distance away. Across the next ridge. ... your next new customer base ?

Advance Auto Parts. Auto Zone Both 5 minutes away.

4 Advance Stores in Beckley. NAPA Super Center, 3 Autozones 2 Davis Auto Parts Stores ,

Sophia has Gary Lovell and Sophia Auto Parts -

All 10 minutes away.

Our Telephone 304 228-6662

When you own it - you can change anything you choose - My wife and I have been satisfied all this time.

Time to move closer to our daughter - where she may be able to help take care of us in our older age - as it is creeping up on us both.

Pictures -

3 br Black and White Brick Ranch. Full Basement - Concrete Floor - Interior Semi Finished. 2 Washers - 1 he, 1 she, Dryer, Refrigerator - no problems.

Propane Heat - Usually about $900 - $1,000 a year.

Newer Windows and Front Porch Decking.

Google "Import Car" "Beckley WV" to find a relative map to where we are - How to get here from where you are.

This is NOT - a bank foreclosure. Nor is it a must sell. Did I say it is not a must sell - sale ?

Carol has keeps her flower beds clean. And a new garden growing every year. We keep the yard and orchard trimmed and neat weekly.

Come and see us. Make plans for a fall trip down our way.

Call us and let us know you are planning a trip to some where new, different and exciting.

Bridge Day is coming up - in Fayette County - the longest span bridge in North America is closed down every Oct for legal - para sailing and bungee jumping. A thing to see and enjoy.

Rowan and Carol Cook [...]

304 228-6662 Rowan Cook Owner/Technician Amsoil Sales ... Inc DBA Import Car Midway, West Virginia, USA

The 1 acre lot is managable by a married couple with children or not. 10 minutes from the I 64 and I 77 Intersection @ MacArthur, WV

Selling price - $152,000 with all lifts. No Haz-Mat worries. We have consistently carried off every bucket of waste oil. There is no contamination at our home.

Yes, I know there are pictures of the burns that I have lived through along with the pictures of our home.

And yes - other homes can be bought - for less money.

They will not have easy access, privacy and a shop that has one way in and 1 way out. There has never been an issue with people and theft. The neighbors see and in seeing protect just by how the street lays out.

The way the land lays - there is no access from the low side - for people to come up from the lower level. You will not have and privacy and safety in too many joint combinations.

The upper shop - needs a roof put on - Or the trusses raised - to put the lift downstairs on the first ground level of the upper work shop.

Do able by anyone with a will and tools. My tools are here. My health stops me from doing a great deal more.

The home today could not be built for less than $110,000 for the materials and labor. I know it. I have priced building one just like it - on land where we wish to more to ... And the shop - another 35,000 and the hoists - at least another 12 - 15,000

We've got it priced where it needs to be.

The right person has not cared to call - yet. We will not be renting this to anyone. Sale only. No leins, No encumberments.

304 228-6662

Rowan Cook
Amsoil Sales ... Inc DBA Import Car
Midway, West Virginia, USA